Welcome to Best Ads Ever. A celebration of the ads we love. Ads that make an impact. Ads that we would never, ever Tivo over. Here’s how you can enjoy the site:
- Watch the ads: We feature new ads several times a week. You can also use the search box in the top right of the home page to find an ad you’re looking for, or you can browse by categories (just below the search box)
- Vote on the ads: Where it says “rate this” below the title of each ad, just click on the stars to rate it from 1 to 5 (no login necessary)
- Comment on the ads: Just below each ad, look for the “comments” balloon, and leave your thoughts. Agree, disagree, leave your own critique, etc. (no login necessary, though please note there may be a slight delay in posting the first time you comment)
- Share the ads: Great ads are meant to be shared! Look for the “share” area below each ad, and share via Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Suggest an ad: Got a great ad to tell us about? One you think belongs on this site? Click on “suggest an ad” at the top of the page, and let us know about it.
Oh, and if you’re an advertiser who does not want your ads on here, just take them off YouTube, or let us know (but seriously, if you create an ad, and then try to hide it… it kinda makes you an idiot. The whole point is for them to be seen, right?)
About the Editor
A grassroots activist leader by day, and self-appointed TV ad critic by night, John Hlinko runs Best Ads Ever, as well as ActForLove.org, a dating site for progressive activists. While John has worked in the advertising industry in the past, and while he has helped craft award-winning ads himself, he is NOT an industry expert — just a guy who loves great ads, hates bad ads, and has a blog to talk about it.